Staff Environmental Scientist I
Due Diligence Managing Director
Assist ESE’s Due Diligence team with delivery of services to the marketplace in an organized and disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of project delivery and technical support.
- Maintain an average utilization target of 90%
- Deliver the professional consulting services offered by ESE Partners using ESE delivery systems
- Operate as one of the firm’s technical staff members with respect to the disciplines related to
Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Assist in the management of numerous project tasks simultaneously with potentially short
- Perform frontloading tasks associated with Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Transaction Screens, and Desktop Reviews.
- Tasks include ordering historical data, submitting Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and obtaining appropriate regulatory files from relevant agencies such as the TCEQ and the EPA.
- Prepare reliance letters for review and approval of supervisor or project manager.
- Co-author technical reports.
- Conduct file reviews in support of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Assist with coding and approving invoices.
- Provide research support to the Due Diligence team as needed.
- Interpret and summarize other consultant’s reports and laboratory analytical data.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas with an ever-increasing
amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth. We have a very unique
culture that is being shaped by the top 10% of professionals in our industry.
Paid Annually as Bonus – based on personal and company performance
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401 K with employer matching up to 4% of gross
- 120 Hours Personal Time Off
- 8 Statutory Holidays
- Flex Work Schedule (9 hour work days Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or Geology.