Central Texas Business Unit Leader
Assist ESE’s team with delivery of services to the marketplace in an organized and disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of project delivery and technical support.
- Maintain an average utilization of 90% or greater
- Deliver the professional consulting services offered by ESE Partners using ESE delivery systems
- Operate as one of the firm’s technical staff members with respect to the disciplines related to
Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Assist in the management of numerous project tasks simultaneously with potentially widely
varying biological or environmental scopes of work.
- Conduct Field Investigations – Water Resources Evaluation (Wetland Delineation and
Determination), Wildlife Surveys, and Environmental Assessments.
- Lead preparation of various Natural Resources related reports, including Biological Resource
Evaluations, Wetland Delineation Reports, Critical Issues Analyses, Environmental Resource
Inventories and Phase I Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- Develop Site Maps and other pertinent drawings using Auto CAD and Arc GIS.
- Assist in training of field staff in assessment methods.
- Assist with task and project management.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, vendors, and regulators.
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas with an ever-increasing
amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth. We have a very unique
culture that is being shaped by the top 10% of professionals in our industry.
Paid Annually as Bonus – based on personal and company performance
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401 K with employer matching
- 120 Hours Personal Time Off
- 8 Statutory Holidays
- Flex Work Schedule (9 hour work days Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday
Bachelors Degree in Wildlife Biology or Ecology. Masters preferred.
0-2 Years. Prefer experience with plant identification and/or survey methods for fish, mussels, or other aquatic macroinvertebrates.