Regulatory and Planning Documentation
ESE is experienced with a variety of reporting and field investigations required under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) including Environmental Assessments and Categorical Exclusions and other similar studies requested by our Clients. ESE conducts Critical Issues Analyses and Site Characterization Studies for a variety of clients, but primarily for proposed renewable energy development. ESE is experienced with studies required by municipalities, including but not limited to, Environmental Resource Inventories required by the City of Austin.
- NEPA Environmental Assessments and Categorical Exclusions
- Critical Issues Analyses (CIA)
- Site Characterization Studies (SCS)
- Environmental Evaluation Studies
- City of Austin Environmental Resource Inventories (ERI)