Assist ESE’s President/COO, CEO, and Business Development Principal with the coordination and delivery of services to the marketplace in an organized and disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of project delivery and administrative support.
- Assist in the delivery of professional consulting services offered by ESE Partners using ESE delivery systems and methodologies.
- Operate as one of the firm’s administrative support staff in the role of project coordinator, with respect to the disciplines related to Compliance, Building Sciences, Remediation, Natural Resources, and Cultural Resources.
- Assist in the completion of numerous project tasks simultaneously with potentially widely for varying scopes of work.
- Assist President/COO in project tracking, budgetary management, on time work product delivery, and month end project closing procedures.
- Track project costs, generate weekly business unit leader reports, and project performance reports.
- Generate proposal numbers in Salesforce at the request of President/COO, CEO, and the Business Development Principal.
- Ensure timesheets are submitted through Deltek weekly and audited for non-billable misallocations.
- Assist President/COO with project related AP and expense reconciliations.
- Manage subcontractor invoices.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors.
- Assist technical staff with the preparation of environmental reports through administrative support.
- Upon request, conduct research on a variety of industry related topics.
- Deliver reports to clients through ESE’s electronic delivery system.
- Generate invoices with the delivery of submittals.
- Set-up electronic project files.
- Data entry using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and Deltek
- Enter Project Set-ups in Deltek.
- Issue and manage Purchase Orders in Deltek.
- Word Processing and Document Preparation using applications such as Microsoft Office, Teams and Adobe Acrobat.
- Other duties as assigned by President/COO.
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas. We are making major strides in that direction with an ever-increasing amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth.
- Annual Profit Share/Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401 K with employee match up to 4% of gross
- 120 Hours Personal Time Off
- 8 Statutory Holidays
- Flex Work Schedule (9 hour workdays Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday)
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Teams, Salesforce, Deltek and Adobe Suite.
- Minimum 3 Years Project Coordinator Experience
Note: This is not an offer of employment. This document is intended to clarify the needs and opportunities presented by ESE. The offer if presented, will be under separate cover.