The TCEQ requires a number of reports, plans, and fees at different times throughout the year. To remind our valuable clients – we have put together due dates for common TCEQ reports and fees. Please reach out if we can assist your organization with the preparation of these reports. Submit a proposal request here
A quick reminder to our valued clients, April Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) submission due dates include:
📅 Apr 01 –
- Public drinking water systems that provide water to community water system(s) deliver the applicable Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) information to their receiving systems
- Annual Medical Waste Transporter and Mobile Medical On-Site Treatment fees are invoiced. Fees are due 30 days from the invoice date.
📅 Apr 10 –
- Groundwater or Purchased Water Systems: DLQOR
📅 Apr 18 –
- Aquaculture General Permit No. TXG130000 expires on 4/18/21 (you have 90 days from the new permit effective date to renew coverage). This general permit coverage must be renewed every fifth year.
📅 Apr 20 –
- Wastewater Discharge: Quarterly biomonitoring DMR and tables
- Wastewater Discharge: March DMR
📅 Apr 30 –
- Dry Cleaners: quarterly registration fee
See more: here