Assist ESE’s accounting department and environmental business units with accounts payable, accounts receivables and project management administrative support.
- Obtain approval, code and enter project related invoices for processing
- Maintain electronic vendor files
- Prepare pre-bill reports for project managers to review
- Issue invoices and purchase orders per contract terms
- Maintain electronic project accounting files
- Monitor receivables and support project managers with collections
- Set up and close out projects per contract terms and project manager direction
- Manage expense reports and timesheet entries to ensure they are submitted on time
- Distribute weekly revenue and utilization report
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors and clients
- Prepare various ad hoc reports as requested by project management
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Assist in the completion of varying tasks simultaneously
- Assist with deliverables to clients through ESE’s electronic delivery system
- Data entry using Microsoft Excel, CORE and Salesforce
- Ensure that the office is organized and maintains a professional appearance
- Word processing and document preparation using applications such as Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint, Deltek VantagePoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Operate as one of the firm’s accounting support staff with respect to all ESE disciplines
- Commitment to continuously improve automation of the accounting process
- Other duties as required to support accounting and all business units
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas. We are making major strides in that direction with an ever-increasing amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth.
- Annual Profit Share/Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401 K with employee match up to 4% of gross
- 120 Hours Personal Time Off
- 8 Statutory Holidays (Accrued at Part-time rate, as applicable)
- Flex Work Schedule (9 hour workdays Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday)
- Accounting Degree preferred. Not Required.
- Microsoft Office, Deltek VantagePoint, Salesforce
- Minimum 5 Years in Accounting or Accounting Support Position
Note: This is not an offer of employment. This document is intended to clarify the needs and opportunities presented by ESE. The offer if presented, will be under separate cover.