Austin, Dallas or Houston
Business Unit Leaders
Assist ESE’s project teams with delivery of services to the marketplace in an organized and disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of project delivery and technical support.
- Learn to deliver the professional consulting services offered by ESE Partners using ESE delivery systems and methodologies.
- Assist the firm’s technical staff members with respect to the disciplines related to Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Assist in the management of numerous project tasks simultaneously with potentially short turnaround times.
- Perform frontloading tasks, field work, data entry and report preparation support, as needed.
- Provide research support to the Due Diligence team.
- Interpret and summarize laboratory data.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas with an ever-increasing amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth. We have a very unique culture that is being shaped by the top 10% of professionals in our industry.
Based on Experience and Licensing
Flex Work Schedule (9-hour workdays Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday)
60+ hours towards a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or Geoscience.