Staff Environmental Scientist I
Corrective Action Business Unit Leader
Assist ESE’s Corrective Action team with delivery of services to the marketplace in an organized and disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of project delivery and technical support.
- Maintain an average utilization target of 90%.
- Deliver the professional consulting services offered by ESE Partners using ESE delivery systems
- Operate as one of the firm’s technical staff members with respect to the disciplines related to
Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Assist in the management of numerous project tasks simultaneously with potentially short
- Conduct field investigations – site reconnaissance, conduct interviews with Key Site Personnel,
and potentially minimal sampling (ACM, etc).
- Assist in the preparation of Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Interpret and summarize other consultant’s reports and laboratory analytical data.
- Understand and interpret site maps and other pertinent drawings developed through Arc GIS.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors.
Our goal is to be recognized as the best environmental firm to work for in Texas with an ever-increasing
amount of flexibility, benefits, rewards, and opportunity for professional growth. We have a very unique
culture that is being shaped by the top 10% of professionals in our industry.
Paid Annually as Bonus – based on personal and company performance
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401 K with employer matching up to 4% of gross
- 120 Hours Personal Time Off
- 8 Statutory Holidays
- Flex Work Schedule (9 hour work days Monday thru Thursday with 1/2 days on Friday)
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or Geology. Masters preferred.